Maintenance agreements are available to customers for their home or business, large or small units. The agreements include:
- A minimum of two inspections per year.
- Discount on parts.
- No overtime charge.
- 24 hour priority service.
Why should your heating and cooling system be serviced two times a year? In Rowan County, the average air conditioning unit will run about 1,936 hours in the summer alone, and the winter operation will run closely with these hours. It takes about 40 hours to drive from Rowan County to Los Angeles, California. Thus, the summer run time is equal to 24 trips from Rowan County to Los Angeles. Would you attempt even one of these trips without first having your car serviced? The answer is obvious. Your unit is often “taken for granted” because it is out of sight and runs so reliably. Both operational modes should be serviced. A little service can save many dollars in repair.
The benefits of the Priority Maintenance Agreement (PMA) are:
- Peace of Mind: Automatic inspection, lubrication, adjusting, and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause problems.
- Competent Experts at your Service: A competent, trained and dependable staff of experts look after your equipment and its performance. We work with you to schedule your service call when it is convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: PMA increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service PMA entitles you to preferential scheduling.
- No Overtime Charge: No overtime will be charged during the hours of 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Saturday.
- Parts and Labor: You receive a 10% discount on all parts and labor charges that occur for repairs and service calls.
- Service you can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable, and fair service. PMA inspections reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems that can be corrected before causing major repair bills. Regular system tune-ups will also reduce your utility bills by keeping your system operating at peak performance.