Does this sound familiar? You have a room or area in your home that’s just too cold in the winter or too hot in the summer to enjoy comfortably. Whether it’s a room addition, sun porch or some other setting, space is limited and a unique solution is needed.
That’s where ductless systems installed by a Rowan County, North Carolina area heating and cooling contractor like Stout Heating and Air Conditioning come in. These stylish, low-profile mini-split and multi-split units are ideal for situations where adding ductwork in tight spaces might be difficult or impractical. Providing supplemental clean, comfortable air to compact living environments, these systems offer:
- Energy efficiency – Ratings start at 16 SEER and go up to 27 SEER with an Energy Star most efficient rating.
- Increased comfort – Humidity and temperature are easily controlled. A built-in temperature sensor in the remote controller allows for easy system adjustments without getting up.
- Quiet operation – They run as low as 23 decibels … soft as a whisper.
- Designed for year-round performance in North Carolina – Units capable of cooling or heating your home during changing seasonal demands.
- Flexible options – Accommodate a single room or up to 5 indoor units without a hitch. Just one multi-port outdoor unit can provide year-round comfort for multiple zones in the home, from 18k to 42k BTU.
- Non-invasive installation – Eliminating the need to run ducts makes putting in mini-split systems a much less labor-intensive task for professional heating and cooling system installers. They can be placed along almost any wall or ceiling.
Having no room for ductwork doesn’t mean you can’t get high efficiency cooling and heating at a lower operational cost. Ductless Systems have the big comfort, small space solution at a competitive price.
To learn more, call Stout Heating and Air Conditioning, your HVAC service and ductless system specialist for Rowan County, North Carolina.